Nearly every Indian has played dumb charades, commonly known as “Dumsharaz,” when they have had some free time and nothing to do. Every single one of us has at least one memory associated with this game, whether it was at a party, on a school bus, in the office during downtime, during free time during classes, or at a wedding with dozens of cousins. Finding difficult movie names for dumb charades used to be the most exciting part of the game.
Here are some movie names for dumb charades that you must consider:
- Jal Bin Machhli Nritya Bin Bijli (1971)
- Arvind Desai Ki Ajeeb Dastaan (1978)
- Badhti ka Naam Dadhi (1974)
- Raja Rani ko Chahiye Pasina (1978)
- Murde ki Jaan Khatre Mein (1985)
To read more about the same, visit The Voice Of Woman.